Acne usually appears on the face, neck, shoulders, back and chest because the pores become clogged under the skin with excess sebum and bacteria. The white grains appear when a clogged pore is closed and then ejected out the content under the skin to produce an infection that red zone, whereas when the clogged pores are open darken and form black spots.
The causes of acne are varied, usually goes by the accumulation of fat and dead skin in a pore, which in turn happens:
- Hormonal changes
- Dead cells that clog pores and sebaceous glands
- Bacteria that infect oil glands and pores
- Poor feeding
How to reduce acne problem
- Above all do not have to squeeze the grain as it makes the problem worse and can cause scarring.
- It is advisable to wash your face twice daily with astringent products or with mild soap or regulates the skin pH.
- If the acne is caused by diet, it is best that you take notes of what you eat to determine what food is causing pimples.
- Do physical activity to improve blood circulation and eliminate toxins through perspiration.
- Do not touch your face constantly.
- Manage stress and try to keep as calm as you can.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and excessive over-exposure exacerbates the problem of acne.
- Hand towel change every day because bacteria can grow in moist environments.
- Just use makeup on special occasions, and be sure to completely clear.
Oral antibiotics, are effective in these cases and uses a maximum of one year, the effects are seen at 6 weeks of use. These medicines contain erythromycin, minocycline and tetracycline.
Antibacterial cream, containing benzoyl peroxide that kills bacteria that cause inflammation, but we must use them with care because many people have side effects such as hypersensitivity, irritation and dermatitis.