This time we present a perfect dessert for chocolate lovers , but not just any chocolate , but chocolate black. We will explain how to prepare a cake full of chocolate called Brownie , its origin is American and is very common in all states, believed to be born as a result of an oversight chef, since he forgot to add the yeast and was a cake very short and dark and here comes its name from the word Brown which means brown. This time I present the traditional Brownies Recipe, but other modalities such as Blondie , the brownie with white chocolate , explain everything you need to do but also to decorate it.
Preparation time : 20-25 minutes
Difficulty : low
Servings : 10-12 people
- 220 g of superfine sugar (or, in this case, ordinary sugar can be used).
- 5 eggs.
- 200 grams of black chocolate.
- 200 gr unsalted butter.
- 200 gr of peeled nuts.
- 80 grams of flour.
- Sprinkles or nuts to decorate.
- 100 grams of black chocolate.
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Separate the whites from the yolks, mount the egg whites until stiff and keep in the fridge.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar until a smooth dough.
- Melt 200g of chocolate and butter for 1-2 minutes in the microwave or double boiler and stir until smooth and dark blend.
- Grind nuts and add them with the flour and baking chocolate mixture and butter . Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Gather dough chocolate and sugar and stir until it is a single homogeneous mass. When removing cost add the egg whites to stiff peaks and continue stirring until everything is well incorporated.
- When the dough is ready, put a thin layer of butter to pan and enharinarlo to prevent sticking. Put the dough into the pan and put it in the oven for 20-25 minutes to be sure that it is done it is pierced with a toothpick comes out clean means you are ready!
- While the cake is baking melt reserved chocolate to decorate the cake as the cake is done and cold. If you want to put chips or nuts must be done when the chocolate is smooth and slightly warm because if it is cold it will harden and not stick so well.
- Chocolate butter and scrap.
- Brownie bits.
- A table
This cake used to pour a little hot and served with whipped cream or ice cream , but obviously there are other ways, such as superfine sugar topping it over or cut the cake in half and add strawberry jam. Still remember the artist and the leader is the one who prepares and therefore decorate accompany it as you wish more because surely diners like it anyway, very few people can resist this delightful Super chocolate! And best of all, it’s very easy to do, I hope you feel encouraged to try it!