Child food and Allergy, Points to be noted
The methods are followed and do not look alike. To avoid allergy in infancy, pediatricians told anything and everything.
Diversification and food allergy prevention
There is a strong development of allergies, especially in developed countries and highly industrialized. This phenomenon is probably related to industrialization. In fact, industrialization involves excessive hygiene which reduces the pressure bacterial supposed to stimulate our immune system. Thus the immune response is disordered and this is what causes the onset of allergy. It has also shown that the presence of a bird (or 3 cats!) reduces the risk of having eczema because it increases the soil and thus the pressure bacteria.
Given these facts, the question of allergy prevention: how and when to intervene? Prenatal, during the development of allergy or what?
– We can develop an allergy to a food spontaneously without ever having used it before, having eaten at a bad time or develop an allergy to a substance because of its presence in the environment.
– Note that children exposed early (before 6 months) cereals (especially wheat) are less allergy problems but this observation may be biased by the fact that late exposure to cereals can be a mother herself even allergic afraid to introduce cereal.
– We must protect the diversification to prevent chronic disease: the importance of diversifying tastes and introduces the pieces relatively early (before 6 months) for that to happen more easily.
– Eating fish during pregnancy protects against allergies in children. By cons, it is unclear whether the eviction of a food during pregnancy is an important allergen.
– Allergen on land, it is preferable to extensively hydrolyzed infant formula, which has a long-term benefit in reducing allergies (including dermatitis).
Brief: To avoid allergy, let it live!