Cures and Remedies for Scabies
Garlic Remedy for Scabies:
- Crush the cloves of four heads of garlic and mix with honey.
- Apply this preparation to the skin.
- Leave in for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Indigo plant remedy for scabies:
- Having bathed and rubbed the patient’s body or the affected area with soap or black tar.
- Make friction with a mix of fresh indigo leaves, crushed with salt.
Mullein remedy for scabies:
- Place on affected parts poultices of crushed plant.
- Leave in for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse and repeat the treatment.
Pumpkin remedy for scabies:
Place the affected part of the pumpkin leaves, crushed with salt.
Chicalote remedy for scabies:
- Crush the seeds and mix with milk chicalote, put a poultice on the affected parts.
- Leave on for half an hour, repeat three times a day.
The patient’s family should do the same treatment as the infection spreads easily.