Diamond peeling and its various applications
The peeling or dermabrasion with diamond is based on mechanical removal and control of the surface layers of the skin. It is a gentle exfoliation that promotes cell regeneration and increased collagen production.
Moreover, peeling can achieve an increase in the elasticity of the skin, removes or disappear stains, fade lines caused by the sun.
Abrasion with diamond tip assures gentle exfoliation, controlled and uniform procedure is also clean and free from contamination.
It is used for:
- Combating photoaging
- Remove spots from acne.
- Reduce hyperkeratosis (thickening of the skin).
- Combat melasma.
- Remove or reduce fine lines, fine wrinkles and moderate.
- Remove milium cysts (white dots on high).
- Remove blackheads.
- Minimize pores.
- Treating oily skin.
- Reduce some acne scars.
- Minimize surface scars and keloids.
- Improve stretch marks.
- As a pre-treatment for acid peels and laser resurfacing.
Before the application of active ingredients to help penetrate better.
Importantly for peeling the hair on the face must be washed and dried, the face does not have to have makeup and abrasion is performed after aseptic and a facial.