Fit and active in the spring
If sun and warmth lure, it pulls us back out into nature for sporting activities. Unfortunately, we often through the winter months not used to exercise, feel tired and exhausted. – You can do something about it, but the excuse is sufficient as not!
That we feel so weak and untrained, has several reasons:
- Lack of light during the winter months and thereby a lower UV radiation affects the psyche and physical performance negatively on the. When the days get longer, also is upset the day-night rhythm, especially if it takes place also the abrupt transition from winter to summer time.
- An unbalanced diet and frequent infections during the winter months bring in immune system confused us. In addition, to overcome deficiencies in the vitamin, mineral or trace elements have set.
- The temperature change and the transition to the warmer, brighter season may cause headache, dizziness, or circulation problems cause.
- Fast start by the spring
- Here are some tips on how you can still get a good start in the coming season:
- To do much to fresh air and nature. Motion delay fatigue, gives new momentum and joy of life.
- Beginners should leave before the start of the season, jogging or any other endurance sport it checked by a doctor, whether the joints, heart and circulation have increased the pressures.
- Overtax your body does not. At the beginning of sporting activities you should plan shorter training sessions, with low to moderate load.
- Start your workout with a warm-up exercises and specific exercises. In order to prevent strains and injuries.
- Should muscle or joint pain be felt, stop your training. Light stretching and massage to relax the tense muscles again. Join the pain persists, it is advisable to cancel the training and consulting a doctor.
- Adjust your diet to lots of fresh fruit , vegetables and whole grains to.
- Drink a lot! Even with a slight hike, the body can lose a liter of fluid. To maintain the metabolic processes and for the removal of degradation products an adequate fluid intake is essential.
- With the liquid going to the body lost minerals. In one liter of sweat are the approximately 35 mg magnesium and 300 mg potassium. The loss back in balance, as recommended calorie-free alternative mineral tablets from your pharmacy.
- The intake of vitamins, especially vitamins E, C and beta-carotene compensates for existing deficits and catches free radicals that can damage the tissue from.