Skin has pigmentation changes which are called stains. Stains appear due to various factors, pregnancy, genetics, excessive sun exposure are among many others. They are located different area of skin, blemishes as freckles, moles and age spots and each have different shapes, sizes and features. Moles become darker with time Read more…
Some of the most common advice to cure chilblains: Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of calendula to a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat. Add this infusion to bath water and wash the affected parts twice a day. Cut a turnip in half and rub Read more…
When hair cries out for restoration and no time to go to the beauty parlor, it is best to search the natural products that can be used for this purpose. You will just need oil, spices, herbs and fruits as ingredients for all cosmetics products. The use of treatments with Read more…
Have you tasted the natural solutions to various health problems stomach pains and sharp to help your diet? The lemon verbena tea is a natural remedy to relieve stomach cramps, indigestion and discomfort also it will help in the diets and to lose weight. Drinking of lemon verbena tea has Read more…
About 3.5 million men who have between 20 and 45 years suffer from alopecia, the hair loss is 25% starting from age 25 to 50 are half of men who suffer from baldness.
What is the ideal treatment to combat hair loss?
Here is the natural remedy for hairloss treatment.
- Boil tablespoons ponytail.
- 7 tablespoons of rosemary.
- 7 tablespoons of nettle.
- Boil over low heat, covered.
- Let sit about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the hair after washing will be done with rosemary shampoo. Become massage your scalp with this water.
- Do not dry with hair dryer.
- It is recommended aloe shampoo, wash the head with a mixture made with 2 tablespoons of white clay and rinsed with water of chamomile or rosemary, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, decoction of yarrow, nettle juice fresh basil decoction or juice of the leaves of burdock.
Chilblains are lesions that have a red or purple, with a slight swelling with a temperature change in the area and itching and usually occur on the back of the fingers and toes, nose and ears. What is the most important for presenting the chilblains? The main cause of chilblains Read more…
Garlic Remedy for Scabies:
- Crush the cloves of four heads of garlic and mix with honey.
- Apply this preparation to the skin.
- Leave in for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Indigo plant remedy for scabies:
- Having bathed and rubbed the patient’s body or the affected area with soap or black tar.
- Make friction with a mix of fresh indigo leaves, crushed with salt.
What are natural remedies to alleviate psoriasis? The sunbathing and sea water is helpful, because sunlight provides an improvement in psoriasis, this is because ultraviolet light slows the proliferation Excessive skin cells and reduces inflammation that is a side effect. Sea salt is also helpful, dissolve in water and bathe Read more…
Looking to give your body a real boost in terms of healing and health? Pineapple is the best possible option! Nutritionally packed members of the bromeliad family, juicy tropical fruit that is rich in vitamin C and the enzyme, bromelain-two who play a vital role in the healing of the Read more…
In order develop its powers in full, the mineral salt Sodalite should ideally be worn as often as possible directly on the skin. Whether as a piece of jewelry or by hanging, by contact on the skin that affects the whole organism sodalite positive and can be used in a Read more…