The beautiful is a fish for their nutritional characteristics, you can eat while dieting. This can prepare a variety of ways and by different light recipes, for example in low-calorie marinade. This preparation, not only can you consume as input, but also as a snack between meals. Enjoy the benefits of beautiful, and lose weight naturally.
The nice, although a semi-fat fish, meat has a very good nutritional quality, as it provides omega 3 fatty acids, which can help prevent cardiovascular disease.
But besides these cardio-protective properties, tuna is a meat that can be taken into account when preparing your low-calorie meals. One such food is pretty light pickled.
Nice recipe for low-calorie pickle
Ingredients for 20 portions of 100 g. Calories per serving about 160
- 4 loin of tuna with skin (about 2 kilos).
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin.
- Black pepper to taste.
- Water quantity needed.
- 1 sprig of thyme.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 clove.
- 3 bay leaves.
- 200 cc. dry white wine.
- 3 slices of lemon.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place the loins of tuna in a casserole, sprinkle with cinnamon and add the remaining herbs and chopped garlic.
- Finally pour the white wine, vinegar and water to cover the preparation.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool and the beautiful part into smaller pieces and placed in a jar or glass container.
- Cover with the marinade, in which you cooked the tuna.
- Add pepper, bay leaves, thyme and lemon slices.
- Finally pour the olive oil.
This preparation can also consume it as a snack between meals, not only for its caloric value but also for the nutrients it provides. Hope you enjoy!