What is hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are swellings that occur in the veins of the rectum and anus when a long effort to defecate. These inflammations also occur regularly in pregnancy, with old age and when you suffer from chronic constipation.
Among the factors that favor the development of hemorrhoids include:
- Labour Occupation
- Abuse of laxatives
- Poor eating habits
- Bad habits when a bowel movement
How to prevent hemorrhoids?
When hemorrhoids are very slight, it can be carried out certain improvements in order to treat them and make them disappear quickly:
- Maintain good hygiene and avoid rubbing the anal area to prevent the occurrence of infections.
- Increase the fiber in the diet and increase the amount of water consumed in the day.
- Avoid straining to defecate want.
- Make anal cleansing through warm baths.
- Avoid applying ice, because although a temporary decrease in pain, cold impossible to dissolve the thrombus that causes hemorrhoids.
If you’ve followed these tips, even hemorrhoids persist, it is advisable to visit your family doctor to help you understand the next step.