Losing weight is easy, if you do not upset your life
The diet you do without being on a diet
Yes, the best diet is one that follows without noticing. It is the only diet that is doomed to fail , that does not give you extraordinary results in just one month – then those who are lost in just fifteen days as soon as “soft” – but that works in time to ensure full success. So, before you start this weight loss journey with us, it is important to know that-
– We eat with our eyes: if a piece is perceived as “big enough” to satisfy us anymore. That is why it is important to place the right portion in a dish rather small.
– It is easier to change the environment that surrounds us but ourselves: to cook less food for each meal, change dishes, turn off the television while you eat, not to bring the serving dish on the table but getting up every time to fetch another food, not to keep on hand chips and other snacks is much easier than to strive to follow strict diet set.
A super advice to lose weight by eating
If you want a piece of advice for successful weight loss, replace plates and bowls with other smaller: it is the first step to control the portions effortlessly.
The flat wrong can you eat 20% more than a dish, without your knowledge! Cook simple meals and reduce the quantity is the first step to follow the diet more effective you know, the one that does not require great effort, but only small changes that can make you lose weight over 5 pounds in a year. A result that can be achieved with only 100 kcal less per day!
A large bowl goes so far as to make you swallow the 40% more food, calories, and then … So, before you start your healthy diet and slimming, buy smaller plates and bowls, and you’ll see the difference from the first month.
The scientific basis: no strict diets, so small changes in the kitchen
The basic concept of two papers presented by Brian Wansink at Experimental Biology 2010 conference in Anaheim, California, is very simple and logical: out of sight, away from the stomach. In other words, if you really want a diet that has a good chance of doing so, we must resort to little tricks “environmental”, changing a bit ‘in the kitchen reduce the likelihood of eating unhealthy foods or too generous portions. The researcher, who directs the Food and Brand Lab at Cornell University, said for years that dieting is easier and above all effective to change the organization of the kitchen, the way in which we serve food and keep them in the pantry rather than groped desperately to comply with the dictates of strict diet. And the studies presented in Anaheim confirm this.
Three rules of thumb for weight loss without effort
Work on one goal at a time. “Making smaller meals”
– What is good for you: one night only eat half the food to your plate. Wait 30 minutes, assess the level of your feeling of fullness and are still waiting for 90 minutes.
If you do not feel hunger means that usually eat more than necessary. Remember that most people in an exaggerated way overestimate the amount of food it needs to be considered full. An average meal will make you feel full for four hours, and a snack for two. Try reducing the amount of your portions and put food on smaller plates or bowls. Do not let anxiety take and evaluate the results after 2 weeks.
Focus on new habits. “Eliminate 100 calories per day”
– What is good for you: think of the weight loss as a nice long walk rather than as a final sprint to victory. Concentrated in acquiring good habits gradually. If you can eliminate 100 calories per day, then you’ll be able to lose 5 pounds in a year: 100 calories less of the calories in a can of Coca Cola! Replace a glass of water in a can of soda pop a day and you’ll be on your way to a permanent weight loss. (100 kcal = 5 teaspoons of sugar, 2-3 cookies, 1 tablespoon of oil).
Do not eat in a hurry. “Do not treat all your food as fast-food”
– What is good for you: chew your food slowly, and when he eats the brain of stroke tends to perceive the food as a snack, despite many calories, causing us to feel hungry shortly after finishing the meal. Consequently, the next meal, it will be much more hungry …
Remember that eating on the fly is often synonymous with fast food, and junk food, lunch at a fast food restaurant, although small, provides about 800 calories more than you will need to take to dinner.