The make up a skin fat is not an easy task because in producing a large amount of sebum the skin becomes shiny, the makeup tends to run out and so quickly noticeable imperfections.
Oily skin is characterized by large pores, being coarse, irregular color, excess sebum, blackheads, red spots, impurities and acne.
In addition to performing treatments to control the disorder of the skin, the makeup you apply to be suitable for oily skin so it does not bring you more grease, dirt or clog pores.
How to disguise oily skin:
Clean the skin to remove any remaining dirt and impurities with a gel or cream for oily skin. Once a week Become a mask to regulate the pH of the dermis, rinse, then apply a cleansing milk and tonic astringent.
The foundation for oily skin needs to contain substances that reduce the pores and control the discharge of oil, titanium dioxide, to protect the skin from the sun and zinc oxide which is anti-inflammatory. Then the corrector and the foundation applied with a brush or translucent powder toners to fix it while avoiding the oiliness display brightness generated in the skin.
|Makeup secrets and cosmetic products||The new catalog of cosmetic products|
- To avoid smudging the pencil eyeliner, you can use dark shadow with a fine brush to outline the whole eye as well as liquid eyeliner.
- The mascara must be water-proof, especially those applied in the lower lashes, because they do not run and remain unchanged for as long as necessary.
- One trick to avoid losing the color of the lipstick is applied before a little foundation on your lips, let dry and then spread the lipstick with a brush.
- Put makeup on her eyes shaded powder, cream because they are never run with ease.
- Finally always carries in her purse makeup kit with face powder, absorbent paper slips for the face and lipstick to touch up when needed.