Mercator defines itself as the wrist of modern humans. Designed by Chinese Kingyo, is a real jewel of nano-technology that uses holographic imagery. Filling and other functions and GPS PDA, it can also make a medical evaluation by measuring the temperature and heart rate. All information is displayed in the “air” on a holographic screen touch. Sometimes with a sober design, sometimes flashy, the bracelet can change appearance to suit everyone. The designer of Cheng-Du was equipped with an AMD processor and rechargeable batteries.
Get posts via E-mail for Free
- How to make group video calls on WhatsApp
- Cameras of the new Redmi K30 Pro: 8K video, 64 MP dual sensor and more
- Reasons to take out health insurance for yourself and family members
- Pediatric Dentist: The Importance of Children Going to the Dentist
- Employee retention strategies: How to retain the collaborators of a company?
Select a section