Natural remedies and cures for spots and stains on skin
Skin has pigmentation changes which are called stains. Stains appear due to various factors, pregnancy, genetics, excessive sun exposure are among many others.
They are located different area of skin, blemishes as freckles, moles and age spots and each have different shapes, sizes and features. Moles become darker with time and protruding from the skin surface.
Freckles appear in the face, arms and back.
The age spots found on sun-exposed areas, small, flat and covered with a pigment of a light brown, but can be larger and darker the longer you spend in sunlight.
The stain removal is performed through techniques such as surgery, but fortunately, there are some home remedies to improve their appearance.
Some effective natural remedies to remove stains:
- Open for half a spiny leaf aloe vera and using the blunt side of a knife, scrape the inside to make the gel. Rub this gel daily on the spots. Aloe vera is used for a long time thanks to its skin-healing wounds, ulcers and burns and to clarify the skin blemishes.
- Cut a slice of onion and rub on the stain for five minutes. Repeat every day. This remedy is useful for improving age spots.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and half teaspoon of horseradish root, put a little cotton.
- Remove the lemon juice, soak a cotton ball with this liquid and rub on the spots.
- The citric acid is a natural bleaching agent will be of great help to remove (exfoliate) the upper layer of dead skin cells, will match the variations in the tone of the skin especially in the case of small spots and stains of pregnancy, must be careful not to expose the area that has been treated with lime to sunlight, daily use the outside of the fresh peel of the lemon and rub it on skin areas stained for five minutes.
- Boil a quart of water and then add a handful of plantain leaves. Let stand for 20 minutes, strain and apply on the spot through a little cotton for a few minutes. Repeat daily until the stain observed improved appearance.
- Mix a tablespoon of plain yogurt, one egg yolk, half teaspoon honey until a smooth paste. Syndicate with light circular movements, the cream on the affected area. Leave on for 30 minutes and remove with warm water.
- Boil for 10 minutes several rose petals and rosemary flowers in half liter of white wine. Strain and put on the spots.
- Boil 100 grams of barley in a quart of water for 20 minutes, then filter the liquid through a cotton cloth and, with the remains of barley left in the cloth, rub lightly over the stain. Make this procedure twice daily.