About 3.5 million men who have between 20 and 45 years suffer from alopecia, the hair loss is 25% starting from age 25 to 50 are half of men who suffer from baldness.
What is the ideal treatment to combat hair loss?
Here is the natural remedy for hairloss treatment.
- Boil tablespoons ponytail.
- 7 tablespoons of rosemary.
- 7 tablespoons of nettle.
- Boil over low heat, covered.
- Let sit about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the hair after washing will be done with rosemary shampoo. Become massage your scalp with this water.
- Do not dry with hair dryer.
- It is recommended aloe shampoo, wash the head with a mixture made with 2 tablespoons of white clay and rinsed with water of chamomile or rosemary, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, decoction of yarrow, nettle juice fresh basil decoction or juice of the leaves of burdock.
Are there any safe natural remedies for baldness?
- Yes, you can massage with watercress juice to combat alopecia.
- Blend 100 grams of watercress and put the juice on the scalp, massage the head and let it work for 30 minutes.
- After washing your hair with normal shampoo.
- Place this remedy twice a week.
- And walnut oil to combat alopecia
- Pour 250 cl. olive oil in a glass and add 7 and chopped walnuts.
- Let stand for 7 days in a cool, dry and remove every night.
- After the seventh day, spread the fingers in the oil and place it on the scalp with a light massage.
- Last 3 hours may wash your hair.
- Repeat this massage three times a month.
Onion Balm to combat alopecia:
- Boil one liter of water and add a peeled onion, when it is soft and the water is reduced by half, strain the resulting juice and place in a dispenser.
- Place the onion balm all night by a light massage and let it work overnight.
- Do it for 7 days and rest another 15 whether to repeat the operation.