Natural remedies to cure chilblains
Some of the most common advice to cure chilblains:
Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of calendula to a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat. Add this infusion to bath water and wash the affected parts twice a day.
- Cut a turnip in half and rub the affected areas with chilblains to calm inflammation and discomfort.
- Squeeze a lemon and place several times a day, a couple of drops on the affected areas or when you feel discomfort in combination with a light massage.
- Cook 250 grams of stems or celery root, per liter of water and boil for an hour. Make bathrooms in the affected areas for 10 minutes three times a day, dry and protect from air.
Other remedies to cure chilblains
- Cook 3 tablespoons walnut red leaves in a pint of water and wash the affected part.
- Dissolve a tablespoon of alum in hot water and place in chilblains through wet towels and squeezed into the mix, you can dip, before bed, a sink hands or feet for 20 minutes, cover with gloves and socks in the overnight.
- Prepare a poultice by mixing a little raw onion pounded with honey and a little salt, placed on chilblains twice a day and rub lightly.
- Rub a little cayenne pepper, but no break in the skin to encourage blood circulation in the area that is afflicted with chilblains.
- Distribute a layer of wheat germ oil with a soft brush to relieve pain and promote healing of the blisters if you have.
- Place the inner faces of the shells of several cucumbers and chilblains affirm on all night.
Use the water in which potatoes have been boiled to place a sponge in areas with chilblains, can cover the area with chilblains with mashed potatoes at room temperature to help relieve pain.
Soak gauze in own urine and placed on the affected area with chilblains, then put on gloves.
Mix 5 drops of lavender oil and 5 drops of ponderosa pine and massage in the hands and feet.