Practical tips to lose weight without giving up the pleasure
How to split the portions, such as shopping, favorite foods: 13 simple tips to help you lose weight without dieting now.
Small habits to lose weight and stay in line
White wine as a base instead of fried oil, cottage cheese instead of cream, smaller plates and jugs of water instead of alcohol and carbonated drinks. But the advice for anyone who does not want to gain weight or lose weight needs are endless. Let’s discover together some of the most effective.
Practical tips for weight loss
* Chew your food slowly, without thinking about anything else, makes you feel full. The signal of satiety in fact comes from the stomach to the brain after about 20 minutes into the meal.
* To win the appetite and the risk of sudden mouthing whatever is at hand, keep in the fridge for something good but low in calories such as yogurt thin sliced apples , mixed berries, seafood salad or boiled shrimp, grilled or raw vegetables.
* The whole foods help to find the line. They have slimming properties, but being rich in fiber, satiate faster and keep hunger under control.
* Drink water throughout the day (about 1 liter and 1 / 2) facilitates diuresis. Water also if drunk at the table, contrary to what we think, helps to satiate faster and not slow down at all the action of gastric juice during digestion.
* The “sgarra food” you do not recover with fasting. Skipping a meal you get to the next with an excess of hunger : it is better not recall eating only soup and rich fish or tofu.
* Cooking more servings at once, and then divide everything in small portions that will be placed in individual trays in the freezer. In this way there will be no excess risk due to the fact of not wanting to make a dish which reduce the diet .
* An invitation to dinner? Be the first one snack. Nibble something before going out can stop the hunger pangs and can not seem to overeat table of hors d’oeuvres and canapés served before dinner. It takes a low-fat yogurt and raw vegetables.
* Cook foods as possible into large pieces. The smaller cut is a food to be cooked with fat, the greater the surface area of absorption and, consequently, the number of calories.
* Meal times should be seen as a ritual. It is important to focus on food, to get up and satisfied with the feeling of having eaten enough.
* To avoid being groped by calorie foods when you shop is recommended not to go on an empty stomach. Also an old trick is to go around the supermarket on the contrary, so that the most voluminous, usually exposed to the exit, they are immediately put in the basket and give an impression of abundance. We must also get used to looking at the shelves up and down since those in power usually following foods are not suitable for those on a diet.
Make this test to see if you can do the shopping.
* Never skip breakfast. Skip it means exposure to the classic low blood sugar (and the mental and physical performance) of 11 hours. A glass of milk, a teaspoon of sugar, two slices of bread with honey and a fruit is the ideal breakfast.
* Flavors and scents play an important role in satiety. Contrary to what one might think, with a tasty dish is more difficult to exceed because we are quickly satisfied. A food is too easy sometimes leads to exaggeration in quantity because it gives the idea of being less calories.
* Give priority to bite and nibble on food because they generally are tastier and more satisfying, requiring more time to be consumed and therefore provide greater satiety and also help to download the stress.