Proper care for your puppy
The arrival of a puppy home means taking into account a number of special care for this new family member. Therefore it is important to organize your home to prepare for what will be the integration of the pet so that she and her family not run accidents , or unnecessary inconvenience.
- First, it is important to identify where the puppy goes to sleep, this place must be safe and free of air flow.
- During the first few months we must try not to get just inside or outside the home.
- If you live in an upstairs try to stay away from windows and balconies.
- Concern that the puppy does not have their height and plugs.
- Keep all those sharps or electricity as they can do much damage.
- Food is very important to consult with your veterinarian what the best pet food for the puppy.
- All the questions you have always consult with your veterinarian as well have a strict control of health and vaccination regulations.