Fish oil to protect the cardioprotective effect
Fish oil can be a very effective nutritional supplement for treating various cardiovascular risk factors and protect the heart. So if you want and need to look after your cardiovascular system, you can fish in the oil find 10 cardioprotective effects that can not fail to take into account.
The fish oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids unsaturated fatty acid known for its cardioprotective properties and antioxidant action on the organism.
So if you want to protect your heart and all your blood system, nothing like having this the 10 cardioprotective effects that oil has.
10 effects of fish oil to protect the heart
- Improved blood flow and blood circulation.
- Reduces clotting factor, preventing blood clots that clog arteries.
- Blocks platelet aggregation helping, through another mechanism, blood clots.
- On the other hand, has the property of dissolving clots, if these have already been formed.
- Organic synthesis decreases triglycerides.
- Prevents damage that free radicals produced on the walls of arteries, as well as oxidation of fats.
- Improved flexibility of the cell membranes.
- Exerts a vasodilatory effect on arterial walls.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Increases the formation of HDL or good cholesterol that helps remove bad cholesterol from the arteries.
Fish oil has many properties, their omega 3 acids are beneficial for reducing cholesterol, triglycerides and even disorders like depression or memory loss. So exploits the virtues of fish oil, maintain a better quality of life and protect your heart.