Royal jelly is a nutritious, rich in vitamins A, C, E and B group, minerals, unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids and hormonal substances. Regular and controlled intake has a balancing effect of the nervous system, improves oxygenation of the brain, brings energy, regulates the digestive process, has vasodilatory action, promotes the creation of red blood cells, has a high antimicrobial and reinforces the defenses, including things.
Royal jelly is to consume it in its purest form, you take two doses per day, at breakfast and again before bedtime. In addition to dissolve in the mouth acts as a balm that disinfects and protects the throat.
Royal jelly has the following compounds:
- Pantothenic acid
- Folic Acid
Microelements: iron, gold, calcium, cobalt, silicon, magnesium, manganese, nickel, silver, sulfur, chromium and zinc.
- Natural Antibiotics
- Hyperglycaemic principle
- Hormones: estradiol, testosterone and progesterone
- The 20 amino acids
Properties and benefits of royal jelly
Royal Jelly is beneficial for many aspects, but mostly favorable for:
- Increase secretion of adrenocorticotropic hormone in the pituitary.
- Benefits the adrenal gland activity.
- It is antiseptic.
- Enhances metabolism.
- Is a precursor for the formation of epithelium and regenerating tissues.
- Stimulates cell metabolism.
- Delays aging skin.
- Improves hydration and elasticity of the skin .
- Stimulates the immune system is functioning correctly.
- It is antiviral, antimicrobial and antitoxic.
- Regulates the pressure in both hypertensive and hypotensive.
- It is effective for gastrointestinal tract problems.
- Revitalizes the body.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- Provides feeling of euphoria and strengthens.
- Increases resistance to cold.
- Improves mood and fights fatigue.
- Reduces the excessive emotion.
- Increase the volume of blood hemoglobin, leukocytes, glucose and red blood cells.
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Increases body weight in people with low weight.
- Improves the rate of development.
- It’s tumors.
It is an excellent complement to treatments for: Arteriosclerosis, sexual impotence, fatigue, coronariocardiosclerosis; rehabilitation myocardial infarction, urinary incontinence, nursing flu, skin diseases, diabetes mellitus, duodenal ulcers, neurosis, anorexia, seborrhea; among many others.
While royal jelly is a highly beneficial food, be careful with your intake and do not exceed the recommended limit. To avoid problems related to an excess consumption is ingested in small quantities: a dose of 100 to 500 mg daily
A prolonged intake over time is not recommended and the intake causes many ailments like hypertension, nausea and tachycardia. People with Addison’s disease can not consume royal jelly.