This time I bring you a very simple recipe to make Sugar Cookies, ie cookies normal life. In my opinion these cookies are perfect for winter, and no mistake good for fall, spring and summer too … because when is a good time to make and eat delicious cookies? That is why today I present these delicious Sugar Cookies that are easy to do, since the process is very basic and the ingredients can be found very easily.
Preparation time: 30-40 minutes.
Servings: 25 to 30 cookies.
- 400 gr of flour.
- 200 gr of butter.
- 1 egg.
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, if desired.
- 280 grams of sugar.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
- Chocolate white or black, if desired for decoration.
- Mix sugar, butter and vanilla extract just until well incorporated.
- When the mixture is fluffy add the egg and continue beating.
- Then add the flour, salt and baking powder and continue beating until the dough is compact and malleable.
- When the dough is ready, flour a clean, flat surface and place the dough on top. With the help of a roller flatten the dough and making a short pastas go the way we want.
- When we have all the cookies in the shape, put them on a cookie sheet and bake at 170 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, if desired, we can melt chocolate and with the help of a spatula or brush cover one side of the cookies.