The summer is a good season to begin to fight cholesterol, because high temperatures invite you to choose foods and drinks with very good medicinal properties against cholesterol. Even with the beginning of summer you can make a summer cure that will allow you to lower cholesterol and purify your body naturally.
Foods suitable for carrying out a cleansing cures are fruits and vegetables and the best time to get all its properties is the summer. Consumption of these, in an appropriate manner, can help fight cholesterol and treat other metabolic disorders such as overweight.
This cure can hold it for 7 to 15 days, no more. During this time you can consume preferably fruits like watermelon and pineapple, as well as seeds, vegetables and fish.
How to conduct summer cure for cholesterol?
- When you get up drink half a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice, if desired sweeten with sweetener.
- Breakfast: 2 slices of pineapple and 1 slice of watermelon. 1 cup of green tea.
- Mid Morning: 1 cup pineapple juice and freshly squeezed watermelon.
- Lunch: 1 glass of cold water. 1 serving of salad vegetables with a teaspoon of chia seeds. 1 slice of watermelon. 1 cup of green tea.
- Snack: 1 cup light soy milk. 2 slices of pineapple.
- Media Evening: 1 cup of green tea.
- Dinner: 1 cup pineapple juice and watermelon. 1 serving of fish with steamed vegetables with 1 teaspoon of chia seeds. 1 cup of chamomile tea.
If you want you can replace the soy milk yogurt for a glass of light, a glass of almond milk or oat milk.
The objective of this cure, is to provide the benefits of pineapple and watermelon to prevent fat absorption, mobilize existing in the body and eliminate them.
The important thing is that during the time that you perform this cure you respect the food choices and that its nutrients are the secret to fight cholesterol.
Remember that if you make physical activity alongside this summer cure your fight against high cholesterol will be more effective.