Some of the most common advice to cure chilblains: Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of calendula to a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat. Add this infusion to bath water and wash the affected parts twice a day. Cut a turnip in half and rub Read more…
Garlic Remedy for Scabies:
- Crush the cloves of four heads of garlic and mix with honey.
- Apply this preparation to the skin.
- Leave in for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Indigo plant remedy for scabies:
- Having bathed and rubbed the patient’s body or the affected area with soap or black tar.
- Make friction with a mix of fresh indigo leaves, crushed with salt.