Weight loss diets, especially those that are restrictive can cause consequences harmful, not only overall health but also aesthetically. Why? Because these do not provide all the nutrients the body needs. So if you like looking hair abundant and healthy, you should know that hair loss can occur due to Read more…
Hair loss is not only a problem in men but also several women suffer from it. The hair loss rate is higher when men or women are between 40 and 60 years of age. The female androgenic alopecia has features that distinguish it from mere natural hair fall, the issue Read more…
The hair loss is normal as long as the hairs you lose is then recovered automatically. The natural thing is to lose up to one hundred hairs a day, which is only logical is when you noticed that do not grow back. It is then that you must implement an Read more…
About 3.5 million men who have between 20 and 45 years suffer from alopecia, the hair loss is 25% starting from age 25 to 50 are half of men who suffer from baldness.
What is the ideal treatment to combat hair loss?
Here is the natural remedy for hairloss treatment.
- Boil tablespoons ponytail.
- 7 tablespoons of rosemary.
- 7 tablespoons of nettle.
- Boil over low heat, covered.
- Let sit about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the hair after washing will be done with rosemary shampoo. Become massage your scalp with this water.
- Do not dry with hair dryer.
- It is recommended aloe shampoo, wash the head with a mixture made with 2 tablespoons of white clay and rinsed with water of chamomile or rosemary, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, decoction of yarrow, nettle juice fresh basil decoction or juice of the leaves of burdock.
With advances in technology today it is difficult for people to live in isolation from the inevitable, especially when it comes to a bald head or hair loss. Various measures have been taken to mitigate the problem and people are now able to enjoy a life without fear or embarrassment. Read more…