Some of the most common advice to cure chilblains: Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of calendula to a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat. Add this infusion to bath water and wash the affected parts twice a day. Cut a turnip in half and rub Read more…
When hair cries out for restoration and no time to go to the beauty parlor, it is best to search the natural products that can be used for this purpose. You will just need oil, spices, herbs and fruits as ingredients for all cosmetics products. The use of treatments with Read more…
In the winter months, either cold, wind or dry conditions can lead to cracks in different parts of the body. Here are some tips to avoid such disturbance. What are the symptoms that cause cracks in the skin? The cracks are caused by dehydration, tiny cracks that affect the hands Read more…
The ear pain is very common in children but can also affect people of all ages. Otitis or otitis externa is a middle ear infection, inflammation of the external ear canal. Ear pain is treatable and rarely causes complications. The ear is the result of an infection in the upper Read more…
About 3.5 million men who have between 20 and 45 years suffer from alopecia, the hair loss is 25% starting from age 25 to 50 are half of men who suffer from baldness.
What is the ideal treatment to combat hair loss?
Here is the natural remedy for hairloss treatment.
- Boil tablespoons ponytail.
- 7 tablespoons of rosemary.
- 7 tablespoons of nettle.
- Boil over low heat, covered.
- Let sit about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the hair after washing will be done with rosemary shampoo. Become massage your scalp with this water.
- Do not dry with hair dryer.
- It is recommended aloe shampoo, wash the head with a mixture made with 2 tablespoons of white clay and rinsed with water of chamomile or rosemary, coconut oil, cinnamon powder, decoction of yarrow, nettle juice fresh basil decoction or juice of the leaves of burdock.
Garlic Remedy for Scabies:
- Crush the cloves of four heads of garlic and mix with honey.
- Apply this preparation to the skin.
- Leave in for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Indigo plant remedy for scabies:
- Having bathed and rubbed the patient’s body or the affected area with soap or black tar.
- Make friction with a mix of fresh indigo leaves, crushed with salt.
What are natural remedies to alleviate psoriasis? The sunbathing and sea water is helpful, because sunlight provides an improvement in psoriasis, this is because ultraviolet light slows the proliferation Excessive skin cells and reduces inflammation that is a side effect. Sea salt is also helpful, dissolve in water and bathe Read more…
What can I do about a toothache? There are some home remedies to help effective for sore throats. It does not always have a physician should be consulted. The question, “What can I do about tooth pain” is often asked, this pain is due to many causes. With a toothache, Read more…
Many people suffering from stomach and intestinal complaints, most often distributed with the constipation, so that even children are suffering the affect. Much of the immune system can be found in the gut so that blockage, serious problems with it can bring everyone else. But exactly when we talk about Read more…
Loosen mucus in the bronchi; who has a cold, must often fight with fixed mucus in the bronchi, but on the other hand, there are well-functioning domestic remedy. A cold often reflected down to the bronchi. The mucous membranes swell and then there is a Schleimpro production in order to Read more…