Some of the most common advice to cure chilblains: Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of calendula to a liter of water and boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat. Add this infusion to bath water and wash the affected parts twice a day. Cut a turnip in half and rub Read more…
When hair cries out for restoration and no time to go to the beauty parlor, it is best to search the natural products that can be used for this purpose. You will just need oil, spices, herbs and fruits as ingredients for all cosmetics products. The use of treatments with Read more…
The ear pain is very common in children but can also affect people of all ages. Otitis or otitis externa is a middle ear infection, inflammation of the external ear canal. Ear pain is treatable and rarely causes complications. The ear is the result of an infection in the upper Read more…
Garlic Remedy for Scabies:
- Crush the cloves of four heads of garlic and mix with honey.
- Apply this preparation to the skin.
- Leave in for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water.
Indigo plant remedy for scabies:
- Having bathed and rubbed the patient’s body or the affected area with soap or black tar.
- Make friction with a mix of fresh indigo leaves, crushed with salt.