Via the nervous hunger with balanced diet of vegetables and salad
The nervous hunger is due to psychological and biological causes, such as low blood sugar spikes, the attacks of hunger can be fought with the right diet.
Food and emotions
The link between food and emotions has now been demonstrated, but this does not mean that emotional eating is dependent entirely by severe psychological problems or internal conflicts, because the emotions arising from the normal activities of daily living can serve as a stimulus for the excessive intake of food, sometimes so compulsive. In any case, the emotional eating does not depend on a single cause: biological, psychological and cultural it is based. Recent studies, for example, showed that the peaks recorded at low blood glucose level of the hypothalamus trigger hunger pangs. Follow us and learn how to quench your hunger and emotions with the right diet.
For those who are overweight
Learn to distinguish the nervous hunger of the biological may be useful to avoid ingesting too many calories. We recommend that you keep a diary, recording what next introduced to the food daily emotional states and physical sensations associated with ingestion at that time. When you learn to differentiate between hunger and emotional organic eating, you can learn to meet only the latter.
The right diet is balanced and rich in substances that raise the levels of happiness
– One of the strengths of the anti-diet, emotional eating is to use foods that can increase levels of serotonin, the happiness hormone, in the blood, and then fruit, vegetables, walnuts and almonds as well, and then carbohydrates such as bread, pasta and cereals, especially in full and without excessive condiments. Green light to the rice, just the red and black Venus, why give a feeling of satiety prolonged.
– As for the other courses are suitable especially if the fish of the sea, the white meat , fresh cheese and yogurt , red meat is full of toxins that, in susceptible individuals, may increase the anxiety, better then not consume more than once a week.
– The vegetables should be eaten instead of meat or fish, green as they provide protein, combined with those of cereals or derivatives taken at the same meal, they provide all essential amino acids. So are good anti-hunger traditional dishes like pasta and beans, rice and lentils, and tofu but also bread, chickpeas and couscous, Because vegetables are good.
Tryptophan, lysine and save the fiber line
– Tryptophan is an essential amino acid (the body is unable to synthesize it and must be taken with food). If deficient, hunger increases.
– Lysine, another essential amino acid, is essential for reducing fatigue, irritability and lack of concentration, that in people with a tendency to emotional eating “increase” your appetite.
– The fibers regularize blood sugar and appetite.
How and when to enjoy them
In a salad once a day for a month
– Choose the pulses, and therefore higher protein amino acid, lysine and tryptophan as compared to fresh ones.
– Put 4 tablespoons of dried beans per person and soak in water overnight.
– Then lessali in plenty of lightly salted water. Then Drain, let cool and season with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice that enhances the action of lysine due to its content of vitamin C.