Good news for all lovers of Android and mobile gaming: Wikipad will come this summer, while U.S. residents will be available for purchase from 11 June 2013. Unfortunately, the device did not have an easy story, and the previous time it was announced, just one week after its market launch was delayed quite significant.
For the uninitiated the tablet, complete with a dock-controller for games, has the following main technical characteristics:
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-Core
- 7-inch display with a resolution of 1280 × 800 pixel format with 16:10
- Front camera 2mpx
- RAM equal to 1GB
- Internal memory of 16GB of storage space expandable via microSD slot
- WiFi connectivity, Bluetooth, GPS, HDMI output
- Operating System to launch Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
The tablet as announced in its entirety that you find in this address, it ensures a complete access to the Play Store of Google, thus providing all the games available for all terminals Android, but not only. Being equipped with the NVIDIA Tegra 3 will have access to all those titles optimized for the CPU in question and, in addition to the Play Store, you can consult them through the application NVIDIA Tegra Zone.
The last features that makes it attractive is the price, in fact in the United States of America are talking about a very interesting figure that is around $ 249.