To shine you skin you also have to watch from the inside out, the food is as important as the care that contributions from outside. It is imperative that you take the essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants needed for the skin if you want to preserve their beauty.
A beautiful skin starts from within, many celebrities, stylists and makeup artists say the secret of it is to eat fruits and vegetables because they contain lots of nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants that not only give the skin a radiant glow, but also help improve texture and combat the effects of aging.
10 super foods that make your skin more beautiful
1. Pumpkin: This plant like all other bright colors plants is full of vitamin A that helps combat signs of aging such as brown spots and wrinkles. Read also: The beneficial properties of pumpkin seeds
2. Green tea: Green tea is great for increasing the defenses of the skin and combat wrinkles and age. Green tea is also anti-inflammatory and speeds healing. Read also Green tea with less fat accumulation
3. Spices such as ginger and turmeric: They are natural enhancers flavor without adding calories, but besides that contain anti-inflammatory agents that work in repairing the skin. Read also More flavor and less chili with spices
4. Asparagus: Asparagus is a great source of vitamin E, a substance that helps in repairing cell membrane, is also excellent for hair and nails.
5. Garlic: While not the best breath leaves, garlic contains selenium, a mineral that fights toxins and free radicals. It also has anti-inflammatory agents.
6. Coffee: It has antioxidant benefits, but should not be exceeded because too much caffeine produces insomnia and dehydration.
7. Avocado: Avocados are a fruit that can be eaten as such, but it can also be used in savory dishes so it fits any meal. Besides this, it is rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids essential for cellular health.
8. Nuts: The nuts have large amount of omega-3 fatty acids that assist in cellular metabolism and also give the dry skin cells a little internal hydration and may even enhance the natural skin barrier, protection against the environment atmosphere and the sun.
9. Poultry: They have quality protein and collaborate in the production of collagen. Collagen is the basic substance of the skin proteins, and is what gives the skin a more youthful appearance.
10. Green vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage: These foods are full of vitamin C, which is essential to be in perfect condition to helps promote cell renewal, which is essential as slow-acting cells clog the skin and give a matte appearance. Vitamin C is also known because it helps the skin to resist sun damage.